Earobics Foundations (Ages 4-7)
Real Special Ltd is the authorised distributor of Earobics in New Zealand.
For approximate ages 4 – 7 years, Earobics Foundations has six games and over 300 levels of play to develop listening skills, auditory processing skills, attention and memory.
Intended to reinforce or enhance skills, this is an excellent resource for parents to give help after school or for home-schoolers. The Earobics Home Version is a “consumable” product that accommodates only two players. Once the two licenses have been used they cannot be reused. Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac
Unsure which version to purchase?
Click here to see licensing information.
Earobics Foundations - Licensing information
Earobics helps students who are lacking phonological awareness
Earobics builds phonemic awareness, auditory processing and phonics skills. Developed by language-learning and literacy specialists, Earobics teaches the skills necessary to learn how to speak, read and spell. Use the automated data collection tools to monitor students’ progress, print reports and guide remediation. For each activity, Earobics automatically generates IEP-formatted goals.
Designed for developmental ages 4 to 7. Instructs in the foundational phonological awareness and auditory processing skills such as auditory processing & memory, phoneme identification, sound blending, segmenting, rhyming and sound discrimination. Features six interactive learning games with over 300 levels of play (some games are switch accessible)
Earobics Foundations helps students to:
- Focus on spoken sounds over extended periods of time with background noise
- Determine whether two or more sounds are the same or different
- Remember sounds and words in sequential order
- Detect the silent intervals between sounds
- Recognize a sequence of sounds
- Blend sounds into syllables and syllables into words
- Recognize rhyming sound patterns in words
- Identify the position of a target sound in a word
- Associate a sound with a letter or group of letters
- Understand the meanings of words
- Follow spoken directions
Features six interactive learning games:
- Caterpillar Connection has 56 levels of difficulty (syllable and phoneme synthesis, auditory attention and memory)
- Basket Full of Eggs has 114 levels to prove (auditory discrimination skills)
- C.C. Coal Car has 74 levels (long vowels, short vowels and consonant sounds)
- Rap-A-Tap-Tap has 16 levels (syllable and phoneme segmentation)
- Rhyme Time has 11 levels (rhyming)
- Karloon’s Balloons has 38 levels (auditory memory skills)